Thursday, 16 October 2008

Removing the "K"

You will notice that I am no longer typing Nick with a "K" but simply as Nic....this is at the direct request of his granny in South Africa as she says there is no "K" in Nicholas so why am I adding it when I shorten his name....hell I dunno, I thought that was how you spell Nick (lol) so from now on he will be Nic Robertson minus the "K".

Took Nic to the clinic today and he has gained a further 280 grams which is over the ounce a day or 30 grams a day that the clinic is wanting so they are once again very chuffed....he now weighs 6.12kgs and is a whopping 4kgs more than he was at birth. He is spending a lot more time awake during the day and is generally on the go from around 7.30 am until 10.00am and then he literally conks out until 3pm when he again wakes up till about 7.30 pm.

How my mommy keeps my dummy in my mouth

Now that I have seen the osteopath I am far more willing to sleep somewhere other then on my mom

1 comment:

mary said...

hi my friend.nic gets more & more georgous by the day.i am thrilled to hear that the clinic is happy with his weight.he really looks like a very happy little man. Plse give him a kiss from me. Mary