Thursday, 4 December 2008

4 December 2008 - Weight Update

Due to Megs and Phil being ill last week Nic missed his clinic visit, but after a very cold and rainy start, the clouds cleared and the sun appeared for a short while this morning which I took as a sign that we really should try and get there today. Nicholas now weighs 8.22 kgs (another healthy 760 gram weight gain) and has a head circumference of 43cms (8.1cm of brain growth) and a length of 65cms (15cm growth from birth) so there is no doubt that he is thriving. I mentioned his squint and slightly droopy left eye to the health care worker who is not at all concerned at this stage, in this it would appear that he is at his corrected age of 14 weeks and those muscles still need to strengthen up a bit, so again nothing to worry about. No sausage roll by the pond today I am afraid as it was just too cold, but we did enjoy a nice bracing walk into the village and home.

No comments: