Thursday, 22 January 2009

18th January 2008

A little short of 6 months.....

Mommy took all these photos of me while I was enjoying the warm conservatory after my bath on Sunday......she just LOVED them in black and white with the back lighting. Couldn't resist one with my sister and brother though.








5 comments:

Beryldene said...

oh GF..I cried..I laughed..I ooh'd I aaaah'd at these GORGEOUS pics..... but my best, MY ABSOLUTE BEST, is 7th pic from the top...did I laugh!...it is just ADORABLE...his new name is BUDDAH...oh toooo much I tell you, and boy has he got Megan's smile!

linda andrew said...

what stunning pics - i melted at them all - i love love the one of him looking sideways all serious like - with chubby cheeks - he is precious - brill pics - well done my friend - as always

Anonymous said...

Just adored the photos.Keep them coming

mary said...

What lovely pictures.I love the one of the three together.Black & white photos great.It is amazing that one minute he has got this gorgeous smile & the next,a serious face.Wish I could reach through the computer & hug & squeeze. Love Mary

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos andrea - you are very talented and your children are stunning.

God Bless
Rosemary