hello "Mary's boychild".I can sit & look at your gorgeous face all the time.You seem to have grown so much since I left just the other day.I miss you very much,your laughs & smile,even the kisses you gave me.You are such an amazing child.Have never seen a child who is quite happy to entertain himself & never moans for nothing.
I love you lots.Make sure you keep "our" finger to yourself till we meet again. Aunty Mary
1 comment:
hello "Mary's boychild".I can sit & look at your gorgeous face all the time.You seem to have grown so much since I left just the other day.I miss you very much,your laughs & smile,even the kisses you gave me.You are such an amazing child.Have never seen a child who is quite happy to entertain himself & never moans for nothing.
I love you lots.Make sure you keep "our" finger to yourself till we meet again. Aunty Mary
Post a Comment