My mom is going to try and do a post on the first day of every month as I am getting so big now she doesn't really take photos every day....but nothing in October - just not good enough :0)
I am learning to run now and although I am a little bit lazy about talking am able to communicate very well and have my big brother and sister running round me all the time. I love to rough and tumble with Phillip and still find him the funniest member of the family.
Books have become my new passion and spend most of my time sitting reading at the bottom of the bookcase...it is especially lovely if I can get someone to sit with me and read and once I get them there I won't let them go until we have read at least 6 or 7 books together.
Getting ready for Christmas.....Mommy just can't resist the Santa hats


No comments:
Post a Comment