These pictures are a day to day diary of our son Nicholas John for those of you who would like to follow his progress that closely.
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
18 November 2009
I am now nearly 16 months old and am growing very quickly.....I can build a 5 block tower and am very good at kicking my ball. While my mom was in South Africa I learned to run on tippy toes and she loves watching me scoot around behind my ball. My dad got into the habit of taking me to the park while my mom was away so mom decided to keep it going and I get very excited when I see my wellie boots come out of the cupboard.....here are some photos my mom took in the park today....
4 comments:
Stunning pics.....not a baby anymore but a cute little boy...love the curls!!!!!!
oh noo noo sausage chicken noodle bum !!!!!! i could eat him up he is adorable !!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeek my daughter has been using this computer and left it on her profile - that comment was from me
I SEE THAT NIC STILL HAS HIS SERIOUS SIDE TO HIM.EVEN WITH THAT FROWN HE HAS,HE IS STILL ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, MARY
Post a Comment