Friday, 21 November 2008

20 November 2008

Nicholas and I took our regular Thursday morning stroll down to the village this morning, first for his final set of injections and then to clinic (another 200 grams = 7.68kgs) and the weather is really really starting to change....it is getting very cold and I have to dress him up in about 3 layers with just his little face showing in order to keep him warm enough. He no longer sleeps all the way, but enjoys sitting up in his pram watching the world go by and whenever I stick my head round the side of the hood to check on him I am greeted with a huge smile. We have taken to stopping at the bakery on our way past and having breakfast in the winter sun on the benches by the pond....two white swans have taken up residence recently and it is so peaceful to while away 15 minutes watching them and enjoying home made sausage rolls and doughnuts....no good for the waistline I know, but gotta take advantage of the breastfeeding while it lasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to join you by the pond munching on the bakers divine sausage rolls and doughnuts and watching the swans.mum

mary said...

Would also love to join you by the pond watching the swans.Thought I would tell you that I heard on the radio yesterday that when pushing your baby in a pram,they should face you.Can't remember the reason for this - sorry. Mary