Thursday, 6 November 2008

6th November 2008

Off to clinic again this morning and Nicholas is still gaining weight at a really good rate...he is now up to 7.18 kgs which is another 580 grams more then his weigh in two weeks ago so the clinic staff are thrilled to bits. Turns out the two hard lumps on his gums aren't teeth but rather calcium deposits which are really common in prem babies, so it would seem we have a while yet before the dreaded teething begins.

Chillin out watching my mom make the sandwiches in the morning.

I love my big sister so much....she is sooooooooooo good with me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics of Meg and her baby brother.

mary said...

Nicholas is so comfortable in his chair watching mom.Wish I had a chair as comfortable as his.

Megan looks really good & I wouldn't expect anything less than her to be a good sister Nicholas.She is just that kind of person,so special & caring.Lotsa luv Mary