I think the time has come to stop working out Nicholas's age in weeks....I am literally having to revert to a calendar now every time I want to know how old he is so from now on months it is.....
3.5 months old......
I have got such a bad cold that this was one of the few times today I wasn't asleep on my mommy's shoulder and it only lasted long enough for her to get these photos of me in my precious red suit...she says I look like a tiny baby in these shots.

excuse the marks on my face those are the pressure marks from mommy's jersey
5 comments:
Baby boy you looks so cute in your BRIGHT red suit.Pappa and I just love all the pics of you that Mummy puts on your blog and it helps us to enjoy and be part of your growing up inspite of being so far away.Lots of love and kisses from both of us
You are so blessed to have a mommy like yours as she keeps everybody informed about your progress.She shares them with everybody & is so proud of you.We love you little man.
Wonder if red will be one of your favourite colours when you grow up!!
Mary
Awwww, I remember those days - how fast they go by.....
Soo cute
You are just so cute and I love the way your mom does the journalling on your behalf!!
mini boyfriend..time to wake up!!!!...love it when you smile..i am starting to think there is more of your sister in you than we thought!!!
Love
Your fgodmother
Post a Comment